Re: [LAU] OT: email clients

From: Max <abonnements@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2014 - 12:28:37 EEST

Thunderbird is what I'm using currently too mainly because it is cross
plattform and extensible. Some things are really annoying or
complicated. The address book is strange and it's surprisingly
complicated to add an address of someone who just sent you an email.
It seems to be really low on Mozillas agenda and updates are rare and
not substancial. That's a pity.

What I tried too, is Geary Mail. It hasn't been mentioned here. I
found that is is really nice but not quite mature. It seems to have
more momentum then Thunderbird though, and may become an alternative
for those who don't want to go mutt.
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary

1.5 ct.