Re: [LAU] another cpu question

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2014 - 00:55:38 EEST

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014, Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Sunday 14 September 2014 11:53:06 Len Ovens did opine
>> I agree that would make a lot of sense. I think there are some other
>> tools that could do some of these things too. However, many people
>> even in linux audio rely on OOTB setups. It is hard for a distro to
>
> Folks who aren't willing to ask questions and do what they are told,
> should probably stick with one size fits all poorly windows. The addition

Everyone has to start somewhere. I think it is possible to have a better
OOTB linux machine than windows. If the person interested in trying linux
can't do better with "out of the box", they may just give up. If they
already have something better, goinng farther makes sense.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net