[LAU] a spectrum analyzer that looks kick ass?

From: Athanasios Silis <athanasios.silis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2014 - 18:23:56 EET

Hi all,
i'm looking for a spectrum analyzer that looks ace and by that I mean
aesthetically pleasing.
for example, calf eq has very nice gui, and you get a nice spectrum
analyzer at the back.

well i'm looking for something that is I can tweak (colours, bars, offsets,
perhaps the themes as well etc) but that is as pleasing to see as the calf
effects.

It might as well be heavily based on openg, to boost graphics or whatever
else.

is there anything out there?

I want to set it up on large video walls, to accompany music playing.

thank you