Re: [LAU] Behringer and Linux

From: Joakim Hernberg <jhernberg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2015 - 13:45:05 EEST

On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:33:39 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:37:31 +1000 (EST), Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> >It does seem that some people just hate Behringer, for what reason I
> >don't know.
>
> it isn't hate, the reason is experience. We like Behringer for some
> usages too.

FWIW, I'm quite positively impressed by the quality of the Behringer
X32, both as build quality, functionality and sound is concerned,
doubly so when I consider it's retail price...

Normally I'd shy away from buying/using most any Behringer product, but
in this case I think the product is really good. Of course remains to
see how it holds up over the years, and I don't know if this is a
general indication of a change or just the result of them buying a good
company.

--
   Joakim