Re: [LAU] ShowQ - "a QLAB for Linux"

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2015 - 16:19:08 EEST

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Michael Jarosch <riotsound@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:

> is not saved as there's no C++-developer in reach caring about it.

<snip>

> Finding a new developer for ShowQ

Hi All,

I will maintain ShowQ - it would be a pity to see it dropped from Debian
repos.
The latest source I could find is mirrored on my Github[1]. Please file any
issues on the Github issue tracker[2]. Compilation warnings have been fixed
- hopefully the Debian maintainers will keep ShowQ packaged.

Please note, although I am the OpenAV developer, ShowQ is and will remain
its own project, and is not related to OpenAV.

@Michael, I can't reproduce the "Save" crash, please test the code
available on github, and let me know if this issue has been resolved[3].

Cheers, -Harry

[1] https://github.com/harryhaaren/showq
[2] https://github.com/harryhaaren/showq/issues/new
[3] https://github.com/harryhaaren/showq/issues/2