Re: [LAU] The totally useless debate about purported 'natural' tunings [WAS]: Re: "droning" project: 249-257

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 05 2015 - 20:25:45 EEST

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:13:58 +0200
Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 2015-10-01 12:47, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > There is absolutely no harmony in reality.
>
> Agreed :)

I would not agree in general terms. It depends what level is concerned.

For instance, if you do not harmonize with an attacker and only go
against his force then chances to loose the fight are higher since it
becomes an opposition of force against force. So there is harmony.

> > Despite of human ethics and/or emotions, chaos, inhomogeneity seems
> > to be what the universe is based on.
>
> BOOM!

BOOM what ?

> > War likely is more "consistent with the universe", than peace is.
>
> BADABOOM!

BADABOOM what ?

> GOSH i love to exist in this contradictory universe. I find SO much
> personal growth in the task of bending it with my mind. And the less
> i'm capable of expressing all those feelings it evokes, the better i
> like the music i make of it....

On the contrary, the bending happens when trying to force a definite
view. Once the bending occurs then a little push is all that's
needed. OTOH, you could consider yourself lucky to know exactly all
your feelings.

Like a local poet (poetry, you know :) once has written, it is
not standing on a rock in a stream that balance is found, it is when
jumping from one rock to another.

BADASPLASH ? :)