Re: [LAU] Rosegarden 15.10

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 21 2015 - 13:04:10 EEST

On 20/10/2015 21:14, Brett McCoy wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden
> <mailto:brent@email-addr-hidden>> wrote:
>

> The reason I've never been a Rosegarden user is because I've never
> found anywhere in the program where you can do generic (non-GM)
> Midi.
[...]
> You can do non-GM MIDI with Rosegarden.

Same here... used it with fluidsynth (externally run, not the DSSI
plugin), even with Pure Data for recording couples of controllers to
have 14 bit ranges (i.e. as MSB and LSB), yoshimi... I just usually
ignore instrument and controller names etc. and deselect bank and patch
change per track.

Lorenzo