Re: [LAU] Migrating from Garage Band to Free Software: Choices?

From: Nils Gey <ich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 27 2015 - 15:21:51 EET

Gradus Ad Parnassum is a really bad method, musically as well as
pedagogical, with little connection to the actual counterpoint methods
of the 16th century (or later).
It leads to music that you cannot find anywhere in the real music world.

I doubt any of the composers you mentioned actually used that. If you
think so otherwise it needs more than claiming that they did. Show
falsifiable evidence.

Nils