Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux - Désert (zynadd, amsynth, seq24 and a few ladspa... plus M$)

From: ben <brouits@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 10 2015 - 18:36:05 EET

Le 10/11/2015 11:26, Louigi Verona a écrit :
> Hey!
>
> I did not like the drums in the beginning, in the middle of the tune it
> was more in context.

I agree actually. I did not know exactly where to put this rhythmic part
in 6/8 style, so i inserted it near the beginning without to mean it really.

> The astronaut vocal is way too loud and intrusive. Also, these voice
> recordings are way too harsh and not only I would make them at least 50%
> more quiet, I would dull them a bit and take out the harsh high frequencies.

I was so used to listen to it during editing, that i did not mention the
voice was too loud.

Thank you for your listening and useful comments. I will re-edit the
project file a more polished way next days, then.

- Ben