[LAU] A tune from me on extreme slow cook.

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 22 2015 - 20:50:57 EET

I don't think I've ever posted this on here.

Inspired and conceived in the early 1960s by the sight of a highly detailed
model sailing ship made entirely from clear drawn and blown glass.

Composed in the 1980s when I first had access to a half-decent keyboard

First recorded in the 1990s using an Acorn Archimedes and a Yamaha SY22

Transferred in the 2000s to Rosegarden with SY35, ZynAddSubFX, Hydrogen

Re-imaged a couple of years ago with Rosegarden and Yoshimi only

Recently added an extra counter melody and a bit of polish

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/The_Crystal_Ship.ogg

Enjoy :)

--
Will J Godfrey