Re: [LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 22 2015 - 03:12:58 EET

Hi Ralf, others.

I am referring to distributions such as those referenced here:

http://libremusicproduction.com/articles/advantages-choosing-audio-orientated-linux-distribution

Granted I am told one benefit of such distributions is that the
compiling work is already done, including choosing a low latency
kernel. However there are some repositories or tools that can
be added like the Liquorix repositories in Debian?

yes, i know all Linux distributions share common elements.
what I am asking is which distros among the sort referenced in the
article
above, are going to be already compiled with an easy door to the
command line?
Or, does one just run a keyboard command like Lyn <I think > provided?

speaking only for myself, I do not feel very good about Ubuntu, but still.
Hope this tightens focus on my actual question lol.
Karen