[LAU] [OT] String section seating

From: Ffanci Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2016 - 17:14:33 EET

Hey hey everyone,
I want to put a string section in a quasi 3d room. I've looked up the
classical seating of a string section, but now I'm wondering about real
distances in a concert hall. Assuming I have a 60 instrumentalist string
section with 1st and 2nd violins, violas, celli and double basses. At what
distance am I looking in a straight line from left to right and front to back?
From there I can work out the finer points.

Thanks for any help!

Ta-ta

----