Re: [LAU] Seq24 - 0.8.7, 0.93, Seq42 or maybe something else?

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 05 2016 - 20:32:44 EEST

On söndag 5 juni 2016 kl. 12:42:28 CEST jonetsu@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 14:09:38 +0200
>
> "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jostein@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > What do you find easiest and best to use when only focusing to make
> > tracks and arrangements as fast as possible? What do you use and
> > what do you think?
>
> IMHO, it is worth a look at Bitwig's scenes and clips. See image
> below. Over the years I have used Muse and Seq24, then went to
> recording only for some time.

Thanks, Bitwig seems to be a great DAW and your suggestions looks good.

But as a user who is very adapted to the Mixbus environment and only want
another very simple sequencer, Bitwig is overkill for me I think. If I already
had it maybe, but not now. :-) I might reconsider it later, a friend of mine
are using Abelton and she's very happy with it. As a Linux user, Abelton is no
option, but I do have an eye on Bitwig.

Thanks for your suggestion and information!

Jostein