Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2016 - 15:23:09 EEST

I am working in the adtech industry and can say as a fact that all data is
anonymous. Anonymity is very seriously enforced throughout the industry
and, additionally, lack of such anonymity will be seen very quickly by huge
amounts of engineers working with user databases.

Which is exactly why I am asking Will what exactly he is afraid of. The
need to run off of LinkedIn, scrambling information about oneself, because
Microsoft buys it, shows irrational hatred for Microsoft that is probably
ideologically charged. And probably hints at all the free software alarmist
propaganda about how "corporations are controlling you", which is in the
vast majority of cases is simply misrepresentation of actual state of
things.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/