Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2016 - 16:07:21 EEST

This is ridiculous!

By using the word 'fear' you are making totally invalid emotive claims.

I do not 'fear' a knife, but I would not hold one by the blade.

I do not fear dogs, but if I come across one I don't know, I treat it with
caution - especially if it is of a breed with a known aggressive history.

I do not fear any person, but when I see one behaving furtively I am on my
guard.

Get the idea?

Very large international corporations? We all come to our own conclusions.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)
... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,