Re: [LAU] Piano composition - Lost Isle

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 24 2016 - 02:48:50 EEST

On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 10:29:50 -0600
S D <stephen.doonan@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> A piano composition I have been working on, Lost Isle, Pianoteq 5
> (Steinway Model B piano, which is modeled, not sampled) and Ardour.

> https://stephendoonan.bandcamp.com/track/lost-isle

Nice piece. Are very nice description on how piano strings are tuned, a
bit further in this thread. Almost like having a tempting menu read
aloud. I could imagine the variations in tunings and how they nicely
interact as you were describing them.

How do you run Pianoteq in Linux ? I mean, any special settings in
Wine, or is it through carla ? I'm not familiar with Windows audio
plugins in Linux, hence my asking.

Cheers.