Re: [LAU] Mixbus 32C (based on Ardour) and Reaper shootout

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2016 - 18:23:58 EEST

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016, Robert Edge wrote:

> I've heard enough Line 6 products mixing live bands to be skeptical of emulations
> in general.

I would take my tech21 pedal over Line 6 any day (I like it better than
guitarix for that matter, but that may be my settings). Neither the tech21
or the line 6 have any tubes in them, but the tech21 sounds closer by far
with a good solid state amp into a 12 inch speaker. Line 6 is not a good
comparison.

line 6 tries to emulate a large modification, Mixbus is more subtle. Not a
good comparison.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net