Re: [LAU] PreSonus support is ridiculous

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 26 2016 - 21:16:09 EET

Am 26.12.2016 um 20:00 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> but if I connect
> it to my iPad 2, iOS 9.3.5, the message "Cannot use Device AudioBox
> 1818VSL : The connected device requires too much power." appears.

The lacking reading skills of the support technican aside, this message
is probably just an indication that you need to connect the interface
via a powered hub. It normally doesn't indicate any defect of the
interface. The iPad's USB interface just doesn't deliver the power
levels normally required by the standard.

Chris