Re: [LAU] OSC tools

From: Diego Simak <diego.simak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 30 2016 - 02:20:36 EET

El 29 dic. 2016 10:52 AM, "Georg Krause" <mail@email-addr-hidden-krause.net> escribió:

Hello,

i am new to OSC, i only used MIDI before. Now i want to use the Non
Mixer and need to convert Midi data to OSC messages.

I started to play a little but run into some issues i want to debug. So
i need a tool or two i can use to send/receive the osc messages so i can
see what is really sent. Is there any simple way to monitor OSC
messages? CLI based would be fine for me, but i need something like
jack_midi_dump ;)

TIA, Georg

Maybe OSC tools from Robin Gareus could help you.

These are udp dump and repeater:

http://gareus.org/oss/osc/start