[LAU] Music made with Linux: from the archives

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2017 - 10:14:02 EEST

Hey hey,
I've decided to unearth a few early works. These two songs are from 2002, the
first ever "album" recorded with Linux. Equipment and the software setup were
laughably simple and awkward, the overall performance lacks the quality and
precision I demand of myself today. But there is a leverty and a carefree
personality in them that I can't reproduce or improve.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/07-interlude3.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/07-interlude.mp3
and
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/08-summer_afternoon.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/archives/final/08-summer_afternoon.mp3

If anyone is interested: the synths used were a Roland XP-30 (jv/xp series), a
Clavia Nordlead 3 and on "Summer Afternoon" also a Zoom RT123 drum computer
(sample-based). Recorded in Ecasound and mixed offline using Ecasound internal
effects and some LADSPA plugins.

Feedback is always welcome, eve in this case. :)

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3