Re: [LAU] [Music] A Little Ride

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 06 2017 - 19:53:52 EEST

May 6 2017, Dave Phillips has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/a-little-ride
Hi Dave,
a demo of what? the synth sounds good and I happen to like the
pattern and harmonies that you used. The only sound I didn't get along
with was the bass drum. The transient sounds a little flat and I suspect
it could get more of a bottom end. It all sounds rather analogue, though
I suppose it's all in software. Is that perhaps the new U-HE? Are you
considering taking this as a basis for a more finished and fullsome
song? I'd love that. :)

Thanks for sharing, it's always interesting to hear what you come up
with.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3