Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio/Music CD: Where things stand now...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio/Music CD: Where things stand now...
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ti elo    10 1999 - 09:16:22 EDT

>From: Dave Phillips <dlphilp_AT_bright.net>
>
> BladeEnc

Impressive list. Having such a distribution surely helps us to find out
what still is missing and what is needed so that existing programs would
co-work seamlessly. Or, for example, do we already have audio or MIDI
copy/paste in GNOME? Sync between different programs? Esound allows already
run of the multiple applications but perhaps the sync is not there yet.

Ok, I just wanted to say that LAME mpeg encoder seems to be superious
to BladeEnc. If BladeEnc has moved to use LAME's encoding code, then
I have got wrong info.

Yours,

Juhana