Re: [linux-audio-dev] we should use gtk objects for our plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] we should use gtk objects for our plugins
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: pe elo    27 1999 - 02:18:31 EDT

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, David Olofson wrote:

[gtkoject, gtktypeutils]
> Some interesting reading in there, but IMO, it's too complex as a
> foundation for a real time audio plug-in system, while not specific
> enough to help us very much. It's designed to handle the complete object

And hard-realtime or not, this plugin-interface shouldn't get
too complex. If this happens, the resulting interface won't
be adopted by the majority of application/plugin developers.

--
Kai Vehmanen ----------------------------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 : email                                 mailto:kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi