[linux-audio-dev] 3D audio?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] 3D audio?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: to syys   30 1999 - 03:52:27 EDT

I have made some experiments with 3D audio with headphones. I have
a GUI where I move the source around while the effect is heard in
realtime.

Is somebody else working on 3D audio at this practical level?

By the way, would somebody please shortly describe how 4 speaker
system is used: one stream, four channels interleaved? I plan to
experiment with that kind of 3D audio too.

Yours,

Juhana