RE: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa xml gui

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa xml gui
From: MOULET Xavier FTRD/DMR/ISS (xavier.moulet_AT_rd.francetelecom.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 19:14:43 EET

> >Nice idea in principle, but I'm not sure that tab should be
> hardwired to
> >that extent. I've never been a fan of them as GUI elements myself.
>
> Well, you need *something* to move from page to page. What else would
> you suggest ?

The "JanusWidget" of KDE (multipage widget) has three faces :
list of (icon + text) (or text alone, or icons alone) (click on it to
select a page) and a page, tabbed widget, tree selection + page. Could be
toggle buttons to select which parts are visible, several of them could be
visible together. (ex : basic+advanced pages : toggle each page
visigle/invisible) ....