Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa xml gui

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa xml gui
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 02:39:40 EET

Yeah, this is pretty scary, I was thinking of writing something into
the plugins instance data, but come to think of it I don't think you can,
as the host doesn't know anything about it.

With my comment I was imagining an n parameter control (like the xy but
moreso) where the GUI just reflected the values of the value and rate
values for each envelope stage. Doesn't require any arrays, and still
works with text hosts, but a bit special case.

- Steve