Re: [linux-audio-dev] introB

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] introB
From: Richard A. Smith (rsmith_AT_bitworks.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 23:52:57 EET

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:03:33 -0500 (EST), Samuel S Chessman wrote:

>> and then, towards "ultra-portability":
>> #3 has anyone done linux-audio on embedded systems ?

I am about to... I am working on a embedded project that will require 2 copies of the same
application to access the sound device and have thier output one of the 2 channels of stereo
output.

ex Copy A -> L channel
         Copy B -> R channel

Dunno quite how I am going to do that but we aren't at that stage of the game yet. I am
open to suggestions from the group though..

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith_AT_bitworks.com               501.846.5777