RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Plugin Uniqueness

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Plugin Uniqueness
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 03:01:12 EET

Anyway; who gets developer ID 0x00000001 ? ;-)

Seriously, I just thought that it might be a nice idea to reserve
some IDs for special uses, such as prototype IDs. Hmmm... That's
about the only one I come to think of right now, and actually, it's
not really needed, as getting a dev ID of your own should be free and
easy.

Oh, well. Better brainstorm now than realizing we made a serious
mistake one year after the official API has been announced... :-)

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Audio Hacker |
`------------> http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' | Open Source Advocate |
| Rock Solid Low Latency Signal Processing | | Songwriter |
`---> http://www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -' `-> david_AT_linuxdj.com -'