Re: [linux-audio-dev] some ide qs [was:Re: Interesting article on SCSI vs. IDE]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] some ide qs [was:Re: Interesting article on SCSI vs. IDE]
From: D.R. Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 18:33:35 EET

What about SGI's xfs. Its been ported to Linux. Seems to have a
nice design. Supports very large files. And supposedly will recover
in aprox 1-2 mins after a crash (ie turning the power off without
dismounting). I havent tried it yet but it looks promising.

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for large values of 2.