Re: [linux-audio-dev] Direct multitracking using adat.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Direct multitracking using adat.
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 06:46:17 EEST

>there are no applications
>available right now in anything other than "fetch it from CVS and
>spend 2 hours compiling it" form that can handle this challenge.
>
>--p (wink, wink :)

I'm guessing that you are refering to ardour.

I have a vision but currently everytime I try to go somewhere with it I run up against this wall called software development. Hence I am involved with m-station. I don't intend to stop there though so can you fill me in on these "fetch it from CVS and
>spend 2 hours compiling it" programs that could use my input.

Someone said the other day that it was nice to have started talking about the purely musical side of ardour instead of being bogged down in code. I heartily agree except I feel music is math anyway so I don't really know how they can be seperated. If you know what I mean.

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net