Re: [linux-audio-dev] What about debian tasks? [was: Audio distributionrevisited]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] What about debian tasks? [was: Audio distributionrevisited]
From: David Benson (daveb_AT_idealab.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 20:31:31 EEST

uh, you can package anything in debian format,
but to be accepted into debian proper
it must comply with the Debian Free Software Guidelines:

        http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

no problem tho, all debian-based distros contain rather nonfree
software (especially corel). you can even make a hybrid
by including new stfuf in you /etc/apt/sources.list, which is a list
of places to download packges from.

- dave