Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD home page

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD home page
From: David Slomin (david.slomin_AT_av.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 17:50:21 EEST

John Littler wrote:

> sure ... a central Linux Audio search of all participating
> sites would be pretty cool too. Will HTDig do that? I know
> webglimpse will. I don't have the facilities to run such
> a thing unfortunately.

Well, I do work for AltaVista. :-)

While the low-budget volunteers of LAD are highly unlikely
to want to purchase AltaVista's intranet product (which I
personally work on -- it's very good, but somewhat expensive),
I'd be glad to rig up a LAD frontend to the public AltaVista
site. How many LAD-related sites would you want to index?

Div.