Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD home page

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD home page
From: Josh Green (jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 21:28:38 EEST

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

> [the only problem i see is to find a button or webring image that is
> both clearly visible and doesn't destroy the quite different looks
> of the sites.
> where would you put such a button ? i'd slap it right on the front
> page, but some folks may have aestethic objections :)]
>
> if you folks comment in favor of the webring, i'm planning to get
> the alsa folks and other audio site hosts on board as well.

I'd slap one on my front page (http://smurf.sourceforge.net) if you thought the
Smurf Sound Font Editor would fit in with this web ring. I recently created a
links section with some of the sites you mentioned, but a ring would be cool and
would kind of group projects together. A lot of these programs will probably be
running side by side on ones desktop, so why not do the same with their web
sites. Makes sense to me.
    Josh Green