Re: [linux-audio-dev] file systems

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] file systems
From: Joe Santapau (jsantapau_AT_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 01:07:42 EEST

sorry if you getting this twice ljp...

i don't know about the others but i was tinkering with the notion
of using a raw partition for recording audio to get rid of filesystem
overhead
much like the old databases of yore.

don't know if this would be of any benefit.

Life's rich demand creates supply in the hand
Of the powers, the only vote that matters
Silence means security silence means approval
On Zenith, on the TV, tiger run around the tree
Follow the leader, run and turn into butter