Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2.4.3 & SB

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2.4.3 & SB
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 06:28:27 EEST

>I have nothing against alsa, but I think most people that are musicians,
>who are not too technically inclined, that might use a recording program I
>am working on, will not want to fuss with alsa drivers. Most of them will
>probably have SB cards. I had heard, some time back before 2.3 that the SB
>drivers would be full duplex.

I have nothing against correctly functioning and well designed
software, but since most people are not too technically inclined, I'm
think it better that they continue using poorly designed and
inadequate software just because its there.

"Most of them will have SB cards". And these people are musicians?

--p "sorry, its been a bad couple of days"