Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]
From: douglas irving repetto (douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 17:42:39 EEST

hi,

whatever you all decide is fine with me.

just let me know and i'll set up the majordomo list. at the same time,
someone should probably shut down the old list, or at least notify
someone who can point people to the new list so that we don't end up
with two lists running in parallel...

ssh2 access is no problem.

douglas