[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Csnd] [OT] Cool Edit & Snd comparison survey (brief)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Csnd] [OT] Cool Edit & Snd comparison survey (brief)
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 21:39:31 EEST

Greetings:

  Vast thanks to all who responded to my original query.

  I can't reply to all of you individually, but hopefully you will find
your concerns and suggestions addressed in the final version of my
article/tutorial.

  I would like to say that, given the extent of the changes we've been
making to Snd's interface, I've been thinking about titling the article
"It ain't your Daddy's Snd..." ;)

  Btw, I will notify the lists (OT of course) when the article goes
on-line. Feedback to my original query is still welcome, of course.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net