Re: [linux-audio-dev] a quick note about latency expectations

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] a quick note about latency expectations
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 19:58:52 EET

Greetings:

  I'm considering buying a MIDIman Delta card, can anyone state how well
the Delta cards work with either ecasound or Ardour, with a minimum of 4
inputs ?

  The Hammerfall is an option, but it really is more than I need.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: Ravi Shankar & Ali Akhbar Khan, "Raga
Bilashkhani Todi"