Re: [linux-audio-dev] a quick note about latency expectations

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] a quick note about latency expectations
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 09:07:50 EET

Hi,

As for a really cheap card, I've had very good results with ens1370/1371 based
cards. They have, to my knowledge, very good duplex performance. Their sonic
performance is not bad for the price either, but they are very cheap ;-).

Midiman Delta44 works very good with ecasound, haven't tried with Ardour yet.
Will be doing that shortly now that Ardour is actually quite easy to compile :-).

/Robert