Re: [linux-audio-dev] Still I cannot understand why...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Still I cannot understand why...
From: Jussi Laako (jussi.laako_AT_kolumbus.fi)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 20:18:58 EET

dave willis wrote:

> do you use your computer for making music, or do you use it for studio
> engineering work? if the latter, then i can see how you like sonar and
> want something like that on linux. however, if you are more into

Making music mostly. It's fairly easy to learn and I have to be able to
combine audio tracks, loop tracks, software synths and midi synths in
reasonable way. Btw. I make mostly progressive trance, hard house and some
remixes...

On Linux & BSD my use is entirely realtime sound analysis and processing.

 - Jussi Laako

--
PGP key fingerprint: 161D 6FED 6A92 39E2 EB5B  39DD A4DE 63EB C216 1E4B
Available at PGP keyservers