Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag things to do:

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag things to do:
From: Stefan Kersten (steve_AT_k-hornz.de)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 15:15:09 EET

Hi,

I just joined the list, so apologies for being late :)

I think it could be quite cool to show off some of the networking
capabilities of the applications mentioned; csound has OSC
(OpenSoundControl) integrated and I'm about to release a working OSC
implementation in Squeak Smalltalk real soon now, so we could
demonstrate some LAN jamming capabilities with Csound, CSFE, Squeak
(Siren) and JMax (?). BTW, the Squeak folks are also discussing to have
a booth at LinuxTag ...

Greetings,
<sk>

--