Re: [linux-audio-dev] Problems with OSC (ladspa GUI round 2)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Problems with OSC (ladspa GUI round 2)
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 13:46:24 EEST

I've been trying to build the OSC server stuff on linux this morning. Its
proving to be difficult, there seem to be some endianess problems amongst other
things. Unfortunatly the test code is not properly documented, and the main
code is very SGI specific. :(

Has anyone got it to build on Linux?

Meanwhile I'l see if I can get any of it to work.

- Steve