[linux-audio-dev] LAAGA web site online

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA web site online
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 00:16:11 EEST

        --> http://www.eca.cx/laaga

Ok, there's not much there yet, but that'll change. To create some
content, I wrote a short example case (ie. on a general level, what we are
aiming at) and also collected a few important messages from the LAD
archives. I didn't have much time to spend on this, so I might have missed
few important mails (in other words send link suggestions to me!).

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!