RE: [linux-audio-dev] is there a hammerfall dsp driver in the works?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] is there a hammerfall dsp driver in the works?
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 22:35:37 EEST

My apologies for ignorantly stating Guenter as the author of the Hammerfall
driver, I was incorrectly informed (seems like he did some kind of work [or
at least was planning to] on the native interface, or something like that,
so I mixed it all up in my head... DOH!). So again, my apologies.

Ico Bukvic, composer
http://ping.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/
ico_AT_fuse.net
"To be is to do" - Socrates