[linux-audio-dev] updated snd - where?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] updated snd - where?
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 22:11:37 EET

Hi all,

If I remember correctly, there was some talk a while ago about making
snd "prettier" (or as some pointed out, more Cool edit pro-like). I
remember seeing a screenshot somewhere, but now I am unable to find it,
nor am I able to find the place where I could download it from. The
official site's binary still looks the same as the old one (not sure if
there were any changes whatsoever). I did not try the source code
though. Can someone please point me in the right direction so that I can
obtain that "prettied-up" version? :-) Thanks a lot!

Ico