Re: [linux-audio-dev] The intel C compiler

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] The intel C compiler
From: Michael J McGonagle (fndsnd_AT_rcnchicago.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 01:35:34 EET

Michael J McGonagle wrote:

> I have not installed the intel compiler yet, but hope to try it
> tomorrow. Thanks,

Well, I tried to install the version (red hat 7.x) and it told me that
"This install does not recognize your computers hardware architechture."
I am trying to download the other version to see if it will install.

Does anyone know if the intel compiler will run on Mandrake? I have been
considering changing over to Debian? I did have RedHat running
previously, I just had serious problems with Sawfish, and switched to
Mandrake completely as it was running better.

I did hear about Demudi.org, is this still an ongoing project?

Mike