Re: [linux-audio-dev] New soundapp site discussion

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New soundapp site discussion
From: Nick Bailey (n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 11:09:12 EEST

It'd be really good to have a shiny, new audio apps site, but
the thing about Dave's One Page is the content... It might
be venerable, but it's bang up-to-date (afaik) and I
certainly regard it as authoritative.

I suggest you really need Dave on board, and to cooperate
with him in importing all the data he has amassed already.

I guess you already realised that.

Just my 2p :)

Nick/