Re: [linux-audio-dev] Supporting authors of free software

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Supporting authors of free software
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 11:05:37 EEST

On Sat, 18 May 2002 03:31:38 -0400
rm <async_AT_cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=1476753
> should be the right thread.
>
> i don't think anything concrete was decided. please read all replies
> before flaming.

I've read all the replies and I'm still not flaming.

I am also a developer whos had devoted considerable time and resources
to GPL software and would also like to find some way for this to put
bread on the table. My contributions are nowhere near as large as
Paul's but I didn't have as much free time :-).

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
Linux: generous programmers from around the world all join
forces to help you shoot yourself in the foot for free.