[linux-audio-dev] Does someone knows about RTP ??

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Does someone knows about RTP ??
From: Bouillot Nicolas (bouillot_AT_cnam.fr)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 18:21:00 EEST

Hello,

I'm working on a project about adding RTP audioports to jMax
(http://www.ircam.fr/equipes/temps-reel/jmax/fr/index.php3), in order
to be able to do real-time streaming over the net between instances of jMax.

So, I am searching for people witch have try some RTP libraries because I have
to choose one to include it on jMax. If someone have hints for me as "this
one have too much bug like...", "this other one have many payload available"
etc...

Thank you all
Bye
Nicolas