Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: The Image (usablity) problem from a Musicians point of view

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: The Image (usablity) problem from a Musicians point of view
From: David Gerard Matthews (dgm4+@pitt.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 05:25:03 EEST

Paul Davis wrote:

>>(*) of course, no public release of nuendo for beos, or (i think) even
>> nuendo for irix, has ever took place.

Rather unfortunate, in many ways. I love Irix, and and you would think
it wouldn't be too hard to port the Irx code
to Linux.
-dgm
(Who has been searching for a copy of Irix for Nuendo for the last few
years so that he would be able to justify
buying that used O2 he fantasizes about every now and again....)